Bhutan, the country of the Thunder Dragon is unique and picturesque land, which is also known as the Last Shangri-La. Quick Bhutan Tour offers an opportunity to explore the hidden and eye-catching nature and brilliant cultures that flourish throughout the country. This is a short trip for your quick schedule and using your itinerary aptly. Bhutan tour-02 Nights/03 Days begins once you reach to Paro and drive to Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan. Quick gaze tour in Bhutan includes the most attractive destinations that travelers do not miss to explore. Some of them are Kuenselcholing View Point, Memorial Chorten. Tashichho Dzong, Tiger’s Nest Monastery and National Museum. This unlocks your broader of wider recognition of different hidden treasures in a different world. Nepal Kameleon Holidays organizes Quick Gaze of Bhutan Tour- 2 Nights 03 Days to please you in your busy schedule covering the breathtaking sites in Bhutan. You can travel to Bhutan all the year, more recommended is from March to November. For the detailed information, please, feel free to contact us.
- Ancient monasteries, chhortens and Dzongs
- Historical museum
- The prominent: Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- Awesome sceneries of Thimpu and Paro valley
- Visit the farm house
- Day 01: Arrive at Paro Airport and then drive to Thimphu (2320m), the capital city of Bhutan. (1.5 hrs drive)
- Day 02: Drive back from Thimpu to Paro.
- Day 03: Departure from Paro.
- Day 01Arrive at Paro Airport and then drive to Thimphu (2320m), the capital city of Bhutan. (1.5 hrs drive)The picturesque flight to Paro offers the precious sceneries of the snowy peaks including Mt Everest (8848m) and the surrounding ranges. Arriving at Paro, meet the representative of Nepal Kameleon Holidays and take a 1.5 hrs drive to Thimpu.
Visit the Kuenselcholing View Point
The wonderful Thimpu valley from the Buddha point is incredible. The statue of Lord Buddha is the biggest stupa in Bhutan.
Visit the Memorial Chhorten
Memorial chhorten was built in 1974, dedicating to the King of Bhutan- Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, who lead the Bhutan in a rapid progressive way with modernism.
Visit the Tashichho Dzong
Tashichho Dzong locally means, Fortress of Glorious Religion, which was built in 1641 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel for the purpose of governmental wings. Completing today’s itinerary, walk around the capital city of Bhutan. Overnight at Thimpu.
- Day 02Drive back from Thimpu to Paro. It’s time to drive back to Paro. After breakfast, we drive back and we have the full day sightseeing in Paro.
Visit the Tiger’s Nest (Taktshang Monastery)
The iconic Tiger’s Nest or Taktshang Monastery is what represents Bhutan the most. It is widely renowned, located at 800 meters sheer cliff. It is assumed to have built in the 8th century. Guru Padmasambhava had a flight with tigress on this monastery. It is a brilliant hiking experience in Bhutan.
Visit the Farmhouse
It is also a unique experience to visit the farmhouse, which is a typical way of living with the husbandry profession. You can get food, milk and other farm’s productions. Visiting this place, back to your hotel and take a rest. Overnight at Paro.
- Day 03Departure from Paro. It’s time to say goodbye to Bhutan with the unforgettable memories. Fly to your destination.