Nepal is a Himalayan country and has got numerous exclusive tour and trekking destinations that are suitable for your next vacation in Nepal. This time, Nepal Kameleon Holidays have designed Nepal Wheelchair Tour for Differently able People to let them explore the beauties of nature and culture of Nepal. Nobody should give up their dream to explore this picturesque country being differently able. Just contact us and we offer you the best designed Nepal Wheelchair tour itinerary.
Nepal Wheelchair Tour begins with a mountain flight tour in Kathmandu. Enjoying the Himalayan views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Langtang and other breathtaking peaks, you can take abundant pictures for your remarkable holiday. The tour ends in about an hour and direct to the Bhaktapur sightseeing. We assist you on the wheelchair to roam around and explore the mediaeval arts and architectures. Taking a flight to Pokhara, you can explore the golden sunrise panoramas from Sarangkot. Taking a wheelchair tour around the Pokhara city, enjoy the surroundings and take a boat ride on the Phewa Lake. Differently able feature will not stop you to enjoy the jungle safari tour. Chitwan National Park is a perfect destination for it. With a jungle tour, you have an opportunity to see some of the rarely found animal species like one horned rhino, Royal Bengal tiger and others. Driving to Lumbini, visit the birth place of Lord Buddha and the holy surroundings of the Lumbini. Take a wheelchair tour for it and see around.
This is the time to explore the world and not be limited to your disability. Nepal Kameleon Holidays offer a platform to quench your holiday thirst and be a companion to assist you. Please, feel free to contact us for more details about the tour with wheelchair in Nepal.
- Friendly guide
- Experience the spectacular Mt. Everest flight
- Explore the culture in Kathmandu valley
- Visit main travelling destinations in Pokhara
- Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha
- Enjoy Jungle safari in Chitwan national park
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Mt. Flight and Bhaktapur Sightseeing (drive to Bhaktapur and take a wheelchair tour around).
- Day 03: Fly/drive to Pokhara.
- Day 04: Sarangkot sightseeing and take a wheelchair tour around the Pokhara city.
- Day 05: Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 06: Chitwan National Park Tour and take a wheel chair tour around the Tharu village.
- Day 07: Drive to Lumbini.
- Day 08: Take a wheel chair tour around the Lumbini world heritage site.
- Day 09: Drive back to Bhairahawa and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Departure.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Kathmandu sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu Pokhara and Sarangkot (B/B).
- Pokhara sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Chitwan- Kathmandu drive (optional flight on your cost).
- Chitwan wildlife safari package (breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation).
- Wheelchair friendly route, vehicle, hotel and guide
- Any extra accommodations
- Your personal expenses
- Mineral water, liquors annd chocolates
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02Mt. Flight and Bhaktapur Sightseeing (drive to Bhaktapur and take a wheelchair tour around).
- Day 03Fly/drive to Pokhara.
- Day 04Sarangkot sightseeing and take a wheelchair tour around the Pokhara city.
- Day 05Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 06Chitwan National Park Tour and take a wheel chair tour around the Tharu village.
- Day 07Drive to Lumbini.
- Day 08Take a wheel chair tour around the Lumbini world heritage site.
- Day 09Drive back to Bhairahawa and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 10Departure.