Nepal is a paradise to spend the honeymoon holidays with abundant destinations for the newly married couple to form dreams for the bright life and exchange souls. Nagarkot Bandipur honeymoon tour has been just perfect trip to have spectacular holidays with a peaceful setting. Exploring the Everest region and Langtang region peaks, you express your love and dedication to your life partner. Nagarkot is also a wonderful place to see the scattered villages, green hills and gorges. What can be the best honeymoon location in the world, with the combination of the Himalayas and green hills along with the sceneries of the valleys and forests.
Driving to Bandipur from Nagarkot, you can spend spectacular honeymoon trip in Bandipur. It is a historical town, located at the hill ridge. The natural setting of this place is brilliant. The greeneries surround the hill and Himalayan views of the Annapurna region can be explored on the horizon. During the Bandipur honeymoon tour, you can walk around the local villages and save adorable moments in your lifetime memory. Concluding the Nagarkot Bandipur honeymoon trip, drive back to Kathmandu and depart to your further destination. Please, feel free to contact Nepal Kameleon Holidays for the honeymoon tour in Nepal.
- The peaceful setting of Nagarkot
- Sunrise and sunset views over the Everest Himalayas
- The green hill of Bandipur
- Incredible countryside with lush forests and Himalayan sights
- The traditional village and paragliding spot
- Day 01: Arrival at airport, transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Drive to Nagarkot and rest.
- Day 03: Sunrise view, short walk around and rest at hotel.
- Day 04: Drive to Bandipur via Bhaktapur and rest.
- Day 05: Visit at the locality and rest at hotel.
- Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Departure.
- Kathmandu Arrival pick up and departure by private vehicle
- Three star category hotel accommodation (2 nights) in Kathmandu
- Drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot by private vehicle
- 2 Nights hotel in Nagarkot
- Nagarkot-Bhaktapur-Bandipur drive by private vehicle
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Bandipur
- Bandipur to Kathmandu drive by private vehicle
- Your Personal expenses
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square entrance (15 USD per person)
- Tips for driver/guide
- We organize honeymoon tour in Nepal throughout the year, though we have set some fixed departure dates. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Day 01Arrival at airport, transfer to hotel.Namaste and welcome to Nepal. At your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal Kameleon Holidays’ representative receives and transfers you to the hotel. After a short refreshment, we briefly explain you about the following day's itinerary. Overnight at hotel. (A)
- Day 02Drive to Nagarkot and rest.After breakfast, drive to Nagarkot on a private luxury car. It is a famous tourist hill with facilitated hotels. Nepal Kameleon Holidays book a deluxe room for you to make your Nepal honeymoon trip spectacular. Exploring the sunset view, rest at hotel. Overnight at hotel. (B,A)
- Day 03Sunrise view, short walk around and rest at hotel.Early in the morning, enjoy the sunrise panorama over the Everest and Annapurna region peaks. This is another superb day for you to have a wonderful time with your life partner. Overnight at hotel. (B,A)
- Day 04Drive to Bandipur via Bhaktapur and rest.Today, drive to Bandipur after exploring the Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Bandipur is a natural gifted paradise with stunning green hilly surroundings. It takes about 6 hrs. Then take a rest at the hotel. Overnight at hotel. (B,A)
- Day 05Visit at the locality and rest at hotel.Get the enticing Himalayan views and the perfect peaceful setting of the countryside. You can see the paragliding trips around. You can take a stroll around the local villages if you want to get refreshed by walking. Have a superb time with your life partner. Bandipur is just an excellent honeymoon destination in Nepal. Overnight at hotel. (B,A)
- Day 06Drive back to Kathmandu.Drive through the Prithvi highway and back to Kathmandu. Enjoy the dinner in the evening with a cultural program at a typical Nepali restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07Departure. Its time to bid farewell. Representative of Nepal Kameleon Holidays drops you to the airport for your final departure. We hope to serve you time and again. (B)