Jomsom Muktinath Jeep Safari makes your dream to have a pilgrimage trip to the Muktinath temple come alive. It is the fastest tour to Muktinath that begins from Kathmandu. It connects the Annapurna region with Mustang region. Jomsom is the district center of the Mustang region. The Muktinath temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in Nepal, which is known as sin eliminating pilgrimage. It is beautifully located beyond the Annapurna region. Jeep safari to Muktinath increases your excitement to see the Himalayan wonders of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks that allure you extremely. Nepal Kameleon Holidays organizes 05 Days Jomsom Muktinath jeep safari trip with all the required arrangements. Feel the spiritual splendor of the Himalayan Lord and glorious Himalayan surroundings. You think, we help you with planning and come success. WhatsApp: +9779851159455
Indian Pilgrimage Devotees, please, contact us to customize the trip and Indian rate.
If you are with the age over 70, please contact us to customize the trip by plane (Kathmandu to Jomsom flight, Jomsom to Muktinath by jeep and vice versa).
WhatsApp: +9779851159455 Email: email@example.com
- Exciting Jeep drive
- World's deepest Kali Gandaki gorge
- Holy Muktinath temple
- Cascading waterfalls
- Stunning Kali Gandaki valley
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. 6-7 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02: Pokhara to Jomsom via Tatopani. 8-9 hours. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 03: Drive to Muktinath via Kagbeni and drive back to Lete. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 04: Drive from Lete to Pokhara. 6-7 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. 6-7 hours.
- Kathmandu-Muktinath-Kathmandu 4 WD Jeep drive
- Full board meal in trip: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation during the trip
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit (Foreigners are mandatory to take this permit)
- TIMS Card
- Your personal expenses
- Chocolates and energy bars
- Any alcoholic items and red bull type of drinks
- Extra night accommodation
- TIMS and entry permit is compulsory for the foreign citizens.
- If you want to customize the itinerary, please, let us know.
- Day 01Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. 6-7 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02Pokhara to Jomsom via Tatopani. 8-9 hours. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 03Drive to Muktinath via Kagbeni and drive back to Lete. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 04Drive from Lete to Pokhara. 6-7 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. 6-7 hours.
We will operate according to your preferred date and the trip can be extended on your interest, budget and request. WhatsApp: +977 9851159455