Every year, on the auspicious occasion of Merry Christmas, Nepal Kameleon Holidays offer discount tours and trekking packages in Nepal. It is our respect to the diverse culture and festivals and our dedication to offer quality service at reasonable prices. If you are in Nepal around Christmas and new year time, do not miss our budget/cheap tour and trekking and make your holiday fun more fabulous.
The discount tour and trekking in Christmas and New Year includes sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara, a shorter and lower altitude trek in Annapurna, which is popular as Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek and a jungle safari tour in Chitwan National Park. During the trip, you can explore the medieval culture and artistic creations in the Kathmandu city, natural attractions and Lakes in Pokhara, a trekking experience to Poon Hill (3210 meters) and enjoy the jungle safari trip in Chitwan to explore the wildlife and see the rarely found animals. We arrange the trip on your suitable itinerary. Grab this trip in incredible discounted price as a festival offer tours and trekking in Nepal. We can also customize the trip on your request. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for the detailed information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +9779851159455
- Culturally amazing Kathmandu city tour
- Naturally surprising Pokhara city tour
- Boat riding in Pokhara
- Lower altitude Poon Hill Trek
- Chitwan Jungle Safari and Tharu culture
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedhunga.
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani.
- Day 05: Hike to Poon hill (3210 meters), trek to Tadapani.
- Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk.
- Day 07: Trek down to Nayapool, drive to Pokhara.
- Day 08: Pokhara sightseeing.
- Day 09: Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 10: Full day jungle safari activities.
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 12: Kathmandu sightseeing tour.
- Day 13: Departure.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan (Bed and Breakfast).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- All ground transportation
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry permit
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) card.
- Full board meals and accommodations during trekking and Chitwan jungle safari (B,L,D,A).
- Professional trekking guide and porter, their food, accommodation and insurance.
- Staffs' Transportation
- First Aid medical kit.
- Nepal Kameleon Holidays T-shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- All government taxes.
- All personal expenses
- Drinks Items: Coke, Fanta and Mineral water bottle
- Alcoholic drinks and chocolates
- Tips for guide and porters
- Your travel insurance.
- Emergency rescue service if needed
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
- Day 02Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 03Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedhunga.
- Day 04Trek to Ghorepani.
- Day 05Hike to Poon hill (3210 meters), trek to Tadapani.
- Day 06Trek to Ghandruk.
- Day 07Trek down to Nayapool, drive to Pokhara.
- Day 08Pokhara sightseeing.
- Day 09Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 10Full day jungle safari activities.
- Day 11Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 12Kathmandu sightseeing tour.
- Day 13Departure.