Chitwan Jungle Safari with Tharu village Tour itinerary takes you into the wilderness of nature and a wonderful Tharu village tour. Chitwan National Park lies in the lowland region of Nepal, which takes about 6 hrs driving or half an hour flight and one hour driving from Kathmandu. The national park covers 932 Sq. Km. It is a homeland of Royal Bengal Tigers and one-horned rhino, along with elephants, deer, crocodiles, snakes and bird species. There are various things to do during your Chitwan wildlife safari trip. Elephant back safari, bird watching, canoe riding and photography, jeep safari, Elephant bathing, visit to the Elephant breeding center, Tharu cultural program and an exclusive Tharu village tour. Nepal Kameleon Holidays offer 02 Nights/03 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari with Tharu village Tour including meals and accommodation at a reasonable trip cost. Please, feel free to contact us for the trip and any other wildlife safari in Nepal.
- Jungle safari and explore the wildlife
- Royal Bengal Tiger and One Horned Rhino
- Explore the Tharu indigenous culture
- Canoe ride and jungle walk
- Bird watching and photography
- Day 01: Drive to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Wildlife safari activities.
- Day 03: Departure.
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu (or Pokhara) drive.
- 2 night accommodation with luxury bed
- Full board meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full day jungle safari, canoe ride, bird watching, visit Elephant breeding center, Elephant bath and many more.
- Chitwan Tharu village tour
- Nature guide
- Your personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra night accommodation and activities
Chitwan Jungle Safari with Tharu Village Tour has got fixed departure everyday. Please, select your suitable date and let us know to arrange. Nepal Kameleon Holidays is always dedicated to organize the best.
- Day 01Drive to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu.
- Day 02Wildlife safari activities.Activities:
Elephant back safari
walk in Tharu Village
Tharu cultural dance
visit to Elephant Breeding Centre
- Day 03Departure.
|23 May, 2018
||25 May, 2018
|25 May, 2018
||27 May, 2018
|28 May, 2018
||30 May, 2018
|30 May, 2018
||01 June, 2018