Bardiya Tiger Watching Wildlife Safari is a luminous jungle safari package to explore the diverse wildlife in the Bardiya National Park. Watching the Royal Bengal Tiger is one of its tantalizing features for which wildlife safari lovers from different corners of the world would love to visit. The guided safari tour in Bardiya not only offers you an opportunity explore the rich wild lives, but also to explore the local habitats and their relation to nature.
Bardiya National Park was established in 1988 with the mixed form of other conservation areas. It covers an area of 968 km2, located in the Bardiya district next to the Karnali River bank. It has got a large area of grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests. The diversity of the national park lies on the flora and fauna it consists. 839 species of flora, 642 fauna species, and 23 reptiles and amphibian species are found. It is a pocket zone to witness the Royal Bengal Tiger. This safari is just brilliantly guided trip by the expert naturalists from the locality, who will share all their knowledge about the rich natural habitats. Nepal Kameleon Holidays organizes 03 Nights 04 Days Bardiya Tiger Watching Wildlife Safari with the excellently arranged itinerary. Go to Bardiya National park to see the tigers and other rich wildlife. Karnali River rafting can be added to this trip.
- Tiger watching
- Elephant back safari and jungle walk
- Indigenous village tour
- Bird watching and photography
- Optional: Karnali River rafting
- Day 01: Arrival in Bardiya National Park.
- Day 02: Take an Elephant back jungle safari tour to see the Royal Bengal Tiger and multiple wildlife.
- Day 03: Bird Watching Tour and wildlife exploration.
- Day 04: Departure.
- Kathmandu-Bardiya-Kathmandu drive. (Optional flight on your cost)
- Bardiya wildlife safari package (elephant back safari, bird watching, junfle walk, jeep safari and many more)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation at hotel/resort/lodge.
- Nature guide and his salary
- Your personal expenses
- mineral water and chocolates
- extra accommodation
- tips for guide (expected)
Bardiya Tiger Watching Wildlife Safari takes you to the undisturbed part of Bardiya National Park, which is highly adored for the jungle safari and enjoy watching the Royal Bengal Tiger, which is suitable for the family holidays. It has got fixed departure everyday. Please, select your suitable date and let us know to arrange. Nepal Kameleon Holidays is always dedicated to organize the best.
- Day 01Arrival in Bardiya National Park. in the morning, we take a drive to Bardiya, which is a full day driving from Kathmandu. Then, you will be received by the representative of the hotel/resort you will be staying. Oprion: Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and drive to Bardiya. Overnight at hotel/resort.
- Day 02Take an Elephant back jungle safari tour to see the Royal Bengal Tiger and multiple wildlife. The whole day, you will be busy in jungle safari tour. Your main mission is to explore the Tiger lifestyle. Bardiya National Park is the most suitable place to see the Tiger in Nepal. You will enjoy the elephant back jungle safari, jeep drive and many more activities. Overnight at hotel/resort.
- Day 03Bird Watching Tour and wildlife exploration.After the breakfast, you will be busy in various activities. Bird watching, canoe ride and even jungle exploration is included in the itinerary. Enjoy taking photographs. overnight at the hotel/resort.
- Day 04Departure.After the breakfast at the hotel/resort, you will be dropped at the bus park, where your reserved bus will be there and drive back to Kathmandu or to your further destination. If you have a flight on itinerary, our representative will drop you at the airport. Thank you for your wonderful Bardiya Tiger Watching Tour with us.