Travelers are missing the real excursion in Nepal Himalayas after the global pandemic of coronavirus (Covid-19) has hit badly. The long time confinements of travelers around the globe have been seeking the trek to Everest Base Camp (EBC) to quench their thirst of the epic adventure trip. But, before going through the booking procedure, they would prefer to get the exact information about the safety of trekking in the era of post Covid-19 (Coronavirus) from the beginning level like: airport, hotel, flight, and lodge in the mountain along with the sanitation throughout the trail to EBC. Nepal Kameleon Holidays feel great to let you know the details regarding the topics mentioned above.
1. Arrival and Transfer to the hotel: Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu has applied all the international standard sanitation measures and to maintain the social distance, it has marked the space. Temperature test has been applied and the facilities have been increased.
2. Hotel Itself: Hotels in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan (these are major tourist towns) have already started to care their properties more than ever with the implication of the sanitation measures in the hotel: kitchen, room, toilet and gardens.
3. Flight: Even the domestic airlines have started to apply fully sanitized measures for the safety of the passengers. The social distance, sanitizers, mask and temperature tests will be done before and after the flights. This is all to ensure the safe-travel. The flight route is Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
4. Lodges in Mountain: Safety is important everywhere. Lodges on the route of Everest Base Camp are always neat and clean. However, after the coronavirus crisis, they have increased their attention in terms of hygiene, sanitation and facilities.
5. Food: Of course. Food items are well cooked and served with the attention of social distance.
Note: Nepal Kameleon Holidays do not compromise to let its guests feel the safety and sanitation throughout its responsible trips. Safety is first everywhere. Beside this, we ask our concerned guests to follow the safety procedures and let us know if you feel any symptoms and report on time.
WhatsApp: +977 9851159455
Warm welcome dear travelers around the globe. Please, be updated with the recent situation of safety and the update of Coronavirus in Nepal. It helps you to prepare for the…read more